Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sea-Themed Nursery Set

The sea-themed nursery set is done - I am one step closer to being ready for Baby Allen Number 3! Baby quilt, tummy time mat, mini pillow, whale stuffies, beach ball rattle and a pennant banner... all I need now is a crib!


Each time around, I get better at this nesting thing. Campbell hardly had a nursery; I set up a portable crib and decorated the top of nearby dresser with a plant from my baby shower and a few hand me down baby books and called it done. William had a country themed nursery corner of our bedroom when we lived in a converted Hay Barn. I finished setting up his space after he was born.

If I manage to get a crib, and set the space up before the arrival of the next little one, I'll be feeling pretty proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment