Monday, April 1, 2013

Lanterns and Birds

I don't want to loose steam by taking and posting pictures of my Make18 lamps with-in 30 days project (Yes, I have to give myself a month to make 18 tea light lanterns that should only take 5 minutes each to make because that is how much available free time I have these days.) But I can't help myself, I am really excited about these up-cycled baby food jar lanterns. I've completed 12 of 18, and I just put 4 of the lanterns on a different project. So now I am going backwards on the 18 lamp project but the good news is I finished my living room wall decoration project! Honestly, I really should be focusing on the plan your baby's first birthday project but nothings comes to me when I try to plan that one... well, maybe one or two ideas have come to me. Here are the lanterns, you can see I am getting better at making them with each one!




Yes, that is a mighty crack in the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment